Falcon Logic is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) woman minority owned small disadvantaged business. Falcon Logic can receive sole-source prime contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for services, as an 8(a) firm. Contracts can be fully executed within two weeks of receiving a requirement, significantly reducing the procurement burden for our customers.Federal Tax ID (EIN): 27-0622249
CAGE Code: 5S5E6
DUNS Number: 832378249
UEI Number: DXZNJ6KHWTD8
GSA 8(a) STARS III
Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0169
Falcon Logic is a Prime contractor on the GSA 8(a) STARS III Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). 8(a) STARS III is a "Best in Class (BIC)" multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide technology solutions to Federal agencies from exceptionally qualified 8(a) small businesses. Falcon Logic has been awarded this contract vehicle based upon our technical proficiencies and competitive pricing. Federal agencies, using the 8(a) STARS III GWAC, have access to Falcon Logic Solutions through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods. With a ceiling of $50 billion, this BIC contract vehicle provides federal agencies a way to deliver mission-critical IT services working with small, disadvantaged businesses and that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility.
Benefits of the STARS III GWAC:
We offer a range of labor categories and competitive labor rates that have been negotiated with and approved by GSA for use Government-wide.
- Pre-competed, easy to use contract with streamlined ordering procedures
- Direct task orders up to $4.5 million for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Offers access to pool of contractors with industry credentials
- Supports timely order award for optimal mission support
For more information on how our 8(a) STARS III GWAC can support your IT requirements, please contact our Program Manager, Shazia Noreen and sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org Further information can be found at the 8(a) STARS III website http://www.gsa.gov/stars3 hereMORE >
GSA IT Schedule 70
Contract Number: 47QTCA19D0063
Special Item: #132-51
IT Professional Services
What Is GSA Federal Supply Schedule 70?
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) IT Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) that assists customers acquire IT professional services via a streamlined procurement process. Falcon Logic scored 96% out of 100 in Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) Open Ratings Past Performance Evaluation (PPE).
What Can We Do For You?
We offer a range of labor categories and competitive labor rates that have been negotiated with and approved by GSA for use Government-wide. Under the SIN 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services, Falcon Logic will provide consulting services in the areas of:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Software Engineering
- Software Evaluation and Testing
- Program and Project Management
- Database Design and Modeling
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Other IT-Related Services
To learn more about the GSA IT Schedule 70, click hereMORE >
SBA Certified 8(a) through 2029, #C00dVu
Falcon Logic LLC is a SBA certified 8(a) small business.
SBA 8(a) Benefits
- As an 8(a) certified business, federal agencies can contract directly with Falcon Logic on contracts up to a ceiling of $4 million.
- Because of our 8(a) status, Falcon Logic can facilitate awards in a relatively short timeframe, eliminating time otherwise spent on RFP development, and waiting for and reviewing contractor responses.
- Our status helps partnering agencies fulfill their commitment to teaming with small businesses.
6 steps to establish an 8(a) sole source contract with Falcon Logic in as little as 2 weeks:
- The Government Program Manager develops a Statement of Work
- The Government Program Manager chooses to sole source to Falcon Logic and coordinates with the Agency Contracting Officer
- The Agency Contracting Officer submits a Proposed Project Worksheet to SBA
- SBA approves
- The Agency Contracting Officer and Falcon Logic negotiate and plan the project scope
- The sole source contract is awarded to Falcon Logic